Thursday, October 20, 2011

Come With Me



COME WITH ME

"I know you're out there waiting
just hangin' around
you're that jewel that I've been searchin' for
to top my crown
cuz there really is no reason
and there's not much to explain
why I really need to find you
I can't withstand the pain.


Come with me
we will travel the seas
we will embrace each other
and lose touch of reality
climb over mountains
and soar through the air
all I want, girl
is for you to be there.

I reach for your heart
I knew it from the start
that I'd keep searching for you
as long as we're apart
there's blood through my mind
and starting to climb
to the ends of my body
was that such a crime?

Yeah uh yeah
yeah uh yeah
yeah eh yeah
yeah eh yeah
Yeah eh yeah eh yeah...."

~Jonathan Davis of KoRn
High School Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment